Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Oh My Goodness

I had no idea it had been so long since I blogged and honestly I had completely forgotten that I even had a blog until today when I was scrolling through my favorites on the computer! I don't really even know where to begin so I guess we'll start at the beginning!

1. Softball is now going on for the rest of the month. The three girls are playing and I have to say they aren't doing too bad. They seem to really enjoy it and since we are just getting started it's honestly hard to tell how they are going to do this season, maybe I will update more on that later.

2. The two youngest girls are attending summer school at Milan and seem to be liking it, yesterday was the first day and it runs through the end of June as well. Alissa came home with a list of about 40 names on it and told me that they were all her new friends. Abby Jo came home and told me that she decided that she didn't want to make friends until today so she could decide who she wanted to like. I'll update more on that later too!

3. Alex is playing basketball through the YMCA and can anyone guess what the season is?? That's right the month of June!! They have had one game so far and they got completely slaughtered soooo let's hope tomorrow's game is better for them....so as you guessed I will update on that later as well!

4. May was excruciatingly busy for us!! Between School letting out, graduations, and having two children with birthdays a week apart, we also had a birthday supper for my husband, my mom, and my brother, along with moved my office home!! Now that all of the basement is finished, it was the perfect time to move the office home and into the spare room so far it has been fabulous just having to get up and walk to the next room in order to get to work!! Plus it's going to save us a ton of money on daycare all summer long and you have to love that for sure!!!

5. We are going on two vacations both in September this year! First we are taking the kids to Branson with the Sawyers and then later in the month we are going to Las Vegas with Lonnie and Lindy Saul to celebrate our 10th year of marriage! We are very excited about both of them and you can be sure we will have lot's and lot's of fun!

Well that's about all I have as far as an update but I'm sure I will think of tons more to add later!! Hope you all are doing well!

No comments: