Monday, March 16, 2009

Basketball and other things.......




So basketball season for the 5th and 6th graders is midseason and I have to say I am impressed! The boys are doing such a great job so far they are 3 wins and 1 loss. This week we are playing the Newtown tournament so that should be interesting. Alex is very serious on the basketball court and it completely cracks me up! I love love love watching him play! Avery is also proving to be pretty amazing at being a cheerleader! She for sure has the best high kick on the squad, probably because I have been telling her that it makes me mad when cheerleaders only half way do the motions and that if they aren't going to do it right then in my opinion they need to just sit back down! Yes I know, I am that mom, the one that the kids fear riding home with because they know they are going to get a lecture on how they could have done better, but don't get me wrong, I sing their praises too! Here are a few pictures of the season so far......

No comments: